Meet Stephanie Geurts
Stephanie joined Suttner Accounting, Inc. in November of 2012. She came to the firm with 13 years of accounting experience in industry and public accounting. She is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh where she received her BBA in accounting and finance. Her focus is on business services for small and medium size companies, and she specializes in the construction industry, manufacturing, and QuickBooks consulting. Stephanie is active in the Fox Valley communities where she has served on various boards, committees, and councils. She is currently serving on the Editorial Advisory Panel for the WICPA, and is the trustee for St. Raphael Parish in Oshkosh.
If you are interested in a no cost, no obligation meeting to further explore what our firm has to offer, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Areas of Specialty
- Small and medium size business tax services, consulting and compliance
- Construction Industry
- Manufacturing Industry
- QuickBooks consulting
- Individual tax preparation and planning
- University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh
BBA, Accounting and Finance
Professional & Community Involvement
- Editorial Advisory Panel for the Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member - American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member - Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Treasurer for the Mercy Health Foundation