Meet Bill Suttner
Bill has more than 20 years of experience providing professional services to a diverse client base. He is a graduate of Marquette University where he received his BBA in accounting. His focus is on business services for small and medium size companies in a wide variety of industries. Bill is active in community organizations where he has served on many different boards, committees, and councils. Bill came to Suttner Accounting, Inc. in September 1998 with 8 years of accounting experience with a national CPA Firm. He became a partner of the firm in 2012.
If you are interested in a no cost, no obligation meeting to further explore what our firm has to offer, please do not hesitate to contact our firm.
Areas of Specialty
- Small and medium size business tax services, consulting and compliance
- Firm peer review compliance
- Full disclosure reviewed and compiled financial statements
- Marquette University
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member - Wisconsin Association of Accountants (Past President)
- Member - Chilton Area Community Foundation
- Member - Chilton Chamber of Commerce (Past President)
- Member - American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member - Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Chairman - Good Shepherd Parish Finance Committee