Meet Mike Bruflat
Mike began his career in public accounting in 2000, spending his first 10 years working for a large regional firm. During that time he worked with both large and small businesses in the areas of audit, tax, and general consulting. As he becomes more experienced, he finds himself drawn towards small businesses; primarily privately held or family owned operations. He has been a Certified QuickBooks Pro-Advisor since 2000 and obtained the Advanced Certification designation when that program was first rolled out in 2007.
Mike joined Suttner Accounting, Inc. in 2010 and became a partner at the beginning of 2012. He obtained the Certified Information Technology Professional designation from the AICPA in 2012. He currently works with small businesses in a variety of industries as well as individual tax clients. His core skill sets include income tax planning, QuickBooks consulting and support, preparation of reviewed/compiled financial statements and income tax compliance. He also enjoys helping clients address needs in the areas of system/software selection, succession planning, buy-sell agreements and other management topics.
If you are interested in a no cost, no obligation meeting to further explore what our firm has to offer, please do not hesitate to contact our firm.
Areas of Specialty
- Small and medium size business tax services, consulting and compliance
- Accounting software and technology selection
- QuickBooks Enterprise implementation planning
- QuickBooks Enterprise, Premier, Pro and On-line setup, training and support
- Marian College of Fond du Lac
BSBA, Accounting, Economics and Finance
Professional & Community Involvement
- QuickBooks Advanced certified since 2007
- QuickBooks certified since 1999
- Board Member - Lakeshore Sunrise Kiwanis
- Board Member - Junior Achievement of Wisconsin
- Member - The Sleeter Group
- Member - American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member - Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants