Meet David Lewis
David has worked in the accounting profession for over 20 years developing a very diversified skill set. His first 11 years he worked for a private company in their accounting department. He began his career in public accounting in 2006 working for a large regional public accounting firm specializing in audit, tax, financial statement presentation and general consulting.
David’s focus is on business services for small and medium size companies in a variety of industries as well as individual tax clients. His core skill sets include income tax planning, QuickBooks consulting and support, preparation of reviewed/compiled financial statements, income tax compliance and producing specialized reporting to assist his clients to be more proactive in guiding their business success.
If you are interested in a no cost, no obligation meeting to further explore what our firm has to offer, please do not hesitate to contact our firm.
Areas of Specialty
- Small and medium size business tax services, consulting and compliance
- GAAP financial statements and other specialized client reporting
- QuickBooks consulting
- Individual tax planning and preparation
- Business valuation reports
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
BBA, Accounting and Finance
Professional & Community Involvement
- QuickBooks certified since 2011
- Member - Greenville Lions Club
- Member - Appleton Northside Business Association
- Member - American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member - Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants